FM1100_Issue
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:56 pm
Contact: Website

RE: Teltonika FM1100 Issue / Problem/ Not Working / Fr

Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:15 am

[:(!]We've got 2 more issues. One device's firmware was updated via Teltonika's RILS application and the other was updated from our office to version 010605.

We also strapped the loom to the devices.

Both froze yesterday and are still the same. We also can't contact the devices.

What Fimrware version are other people using as this still has issues?[}:)]

ggsgeek
Posts: 326
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:51 am

RE: Teltonika FM1100 Issue / Problem/ Not Working / Fr

Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:51 pm

I bought one FM1100 yesterday and it suddenly stopped working after two hours. I could see data on terminal but it never sent any data to server. So strange that the device is not even starting up now. No sign of burns on the PCB. I gad to send back the device to dealer.

FM1100_Issue
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:56 pm
Contact: Website

RE: Teltonika FM1100 Issue / Problem/ Not Working / Fr

Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:49 pm

ggsgeek can you get any response from the device by sending an SMS Text message? What version is the firmware and the modem? (getver)

<font color="red">Despite being desperate and always looking to claim they have resolved these issues Teltonika haven't.
</font id="red">

Ricardo
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:39 am
Location: Chile

RE: Teltonika FM1100 Issue / Problem/ Not Working / Fr

Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:33 pm

We have also had problems with FM1100, it freezes and does not work even days later [:(!].
We noticed that this is related to the connection to the ignition pin, not connecting the ignition pin the problem does not happen.

Regards

FM1100_Issue
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:56 pm
Contact: Website

RE: Teltonika FM1100 Issue / Problem/ Not Working / Fr

Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:48 pm

Originally posted by Ricardo

We have also had problems with FM1100, it freezes and does not work even days later [:(!].
We noticed that this is related to the connection to the ignition pin, not connecting the ignition pin the problem does not happen.

Regards


Ricardo what you mean? We shouldn’t connect the ignition PIN from the loom to the device?

FM1100_Issue
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:56 pm
Contact: Website

RE: Teltonika FM1100 Issue / Problem/ Not Working / Fr

Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:33 pm

We have replaced devices for clients with Teltonika’s latest firmware, FM110101605 and they have reported that this has stopped tracking now.

Is anyone else having problems with this firmware that was supossed to fix the issue?

miro1
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:15 pm
Location: Slovenia
Contact: Website

RE: Teltonika FM1100 Issue / Problem/ Not Working / Fr

Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:42 am

I don't understand you guys why you still buying useless devices from Teltonika?? I have also bad expirience with them. They want from me to buy another lot of devices if I want to get support for previous purchased devices !!??

I need configuration software for on of my customer, which purchase FM1100 without it. Teltonika support (I sent request on 3 different emails) ignoring my messages.
If someone is so kind and uload this config software somewhere and post link here.

Thank you in advance!

There is so many other manufacturers with great support. We have many devices from http://www.meitrack.net/ with no problems at all and great support !! Recommended!

Regards,

Miro

Bolt
Posts: 197
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:55 am
Location: Australia

RE: Teltonika FM1100 Issue / Problem/ Not Working / Fr

Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:50 pm

If you want some cheap FM4200 devices, see this link

topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=13783[url][/url]

FM1100_Issue
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:56 pm
Contact: Website

RE: Teltonika FM1100 Issue / Problem/ Not Working / Fr

Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:28 pm

miro1 What's your email address?

rosol
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:11 pm

RE: Teltonika FM1100 Issue / Problem/ Not Working / Fr

Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:15 pm

So... Teltonika didn't fixed the problem with freezing FM1100?

john.survey.2010
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:47 am

RE: Teltonika FM1100 Issue / Problem/ Not Working / Fr

Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:23 pm

Pathetic and useless support.. got some FM1100 bricks lying in my office with no help from Teltonika

FM1100_Issue
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:56 pm
Contact: Website

RE: Teltonika FM1100 Issue / Problem/ Not Working / Fr

Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:28 pm

miro1 I'm just uploading a Zip file to a file sharing site.

Teltonika have a "very special but limited offer on" with FM1100 devices at the moment. They are selling them at cost price!

They keep hassling me but the cut off date has been and gone.

I and others are of the opinion that they are either in big trouble or are about to discontinue with the FM1100.

<font color="blue"></font id="blue">

FM1100_Issue
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:56 pm
Contact: Website

RE: Teltonika FM1100 Issue / Problem/ Not Working / Fr

Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:25 pm

Originally posted by miro1

I don't understand you guys why you still buying useless devices from Teltonika?? I have also bad expirience with them. They want from me to buy another lot of devices if I want to get support for previous purchased devices !!??

I need configuration software for on of my customer, which purchase FM1100 without it. Teltonika support (I sent request on 3 different emails) ignoring my messages.
If someone is so kind and uload this config software somewhere and post link here.

Thank you in advance!

There is so many other manufacturers with great support. We have many devices from http://www.meitrack.net/ with no problems at all and great support !! Recommended!

Regards,

Miro


I HAVE POSTED BOTH THE CONFIGURATOR AND THE FIRMWARE UPDATER ALONG WITH A FILE THAT WORKS.

http://wikisend.com/download/551224/FM1100 Configurator and Firmware Updater.zip<font color="green"></font id="green">

miro1
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:15 pm
Location: Slovenia
Contact: Website

RE: Teltonika FM1100 Issue / Problem/ Not Working / Fr

Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:17 pm

Originally posted by FM1100_Issue

miro1 What's your email address?


krofeta(at)gmail(dot)com


I use www.meitrack.net VT310 devices and they are working great for 2 years now!! And support is very good. Teltonika sux.

FM1100_Issue
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:56 pm
Contact: Website

RE: Teltonika FM1100 Issue / Problem/ Not Working / Fr

Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:07 pm

Originally posted by miro1

Originally posted by FM1100_Issue

miro1 What's your email address?


krofeta(at)gmail(dot)com


I use www.meitrack.net VT310 devices and they are working great for 2 years now!! And support is very good. Teltonika sux.


I HAVE POSTED BOTH THE CONFIGURATOR AND THE FIRMWARE UPDATER ALONG WITH A FILE THAT WORKS.

http://wikisend.com/download/551224/FM1100 Configurator and Firmware Updater.zip

Return to “GPS trackers, AVL hardware, SIM subscriptions etc.”