Alejandro_Anzio

Runtime error

Mon May 26, 2008 3:15 pm

Hi!!, thanks all for read my post, i'm sorry by my bad english...
I have a develop server, where all is ok (naturally...) But at the hosting server have this error. this is the first run on the hosting, i was made a changes on web.config with user, password etc..
can i get a litle help...? a line guide to understand this, thanks in advance. the error is at the 46 line (red line on the web page)
Alejandro from Anzio.

Compiler Error Message: CS0012: The type 'Franson.Localization.Module' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'Franson, Version=1.3.2.483, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=9e4b59507d3e1a4f'.

Source Error:

Line 44: <td colspan="3">
Line 45: <asp:Placeholder ID="PlaceHolderPassword" runat="server">
Line 46: <a href="javascript:void(0);" style="color:black" runat="server" id="aPassw" class="link" TabIndex="4"><%Response.Write(LanguageModule.Server["LOGINCONTROL_LINK_FORGOTPASSWORD"]); %></a>
Line 47: </asp:Placeholder>
Line 48: </td>

Source File: d:\inetpub\webs\trackingcellcom\SiteAdmin\WebControls\LoginControl.ascx Line: 46

Return to “GpsGate Server - How to setup and use”