andre77i

Can't access SiteAdmin, parse error

Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:02 pm

Hi,

I am trying to install GpsGate Server v1.3.2 on my webhotel (fsdata.se) but I have run into problems. I get the following error message when I try to access the SiteAdmin/Index.aspx:

Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load the assembly 'App_Web_siteadminmaster.master.3737a078'. Make sure that it is compiled before accessing the page.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ master language="C#" autoeventwireup="true" codebehind="SiteAdminMaster.master.cs" inherits="GpsGate.SiteAdmin.WebUI.SiteAdminMaster, App_Web_siteadminmaster.master.3737a078" %>
Line 2:
Line 3: <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

Source File: /gpstracker/SiteAdmin/SiteAdminMaster.Master Line: 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.832; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.832

Any suggestions what might be wrong?

/Andreas

Bjorn_Andersson
GpsGate

RE: Can't access SiteAdmin, parse error

Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:11 pm

Hi!
Make sure that your site is running ASP.NET 2.0 and that you have uploaded the content of /SharedHosting/IIS to a directory on your hotel marked as "Application", in your case the directory /gpstracker/ need to be an "Application".

Regards,
Franson Support
Bjorn Andersson

andre77i

Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:45 pm

Ok, thanks, I will check with my webhotel!

Originally posted by Bjorn_Andersson

and that you have uploaded the content of /SharedHosting/IIS

Is there supposed to be a subdirectory named IIS under SharedHosting? Because I dont have it in the version I downloaded yesterday. Or did you mean content of /SharedHosting/?

mvh
/Andreas

Bjorn_Andersson
GpsGate

Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:47 pm

Sorry, no such directory should be in SharedHosting.

Regards,
Franson Support
Bjorn Andersson

andre77i

Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:52 pm

Originally posted by Bjorn_Andersson

to a directory on your hotel marked as "Application", in your case the directory /gpstracker/ need to be an "Application".

You were correct, that solved my problem! Thank you!

mvh
Andreas

Return to “GpsGate Server - How to setup and use”