I've seen following topic to add a generic device to server.
I done everything but still data doesn't show on th map!!
I cheched device (GC101) and my server both of them communicating over TCP/IP and data that sent by devive reach to server on port 30176 but GpsGateServer doesn't have any record of data!
Please advise where I have to check....
How to connect "any" GPS/GPRS device to GpsGate Server
The generic protocol adapter works with about 90% of the GPS/GPRS devices on the market
After installing GpsGate Server 1.1 build 102 (or later), please follow those steps:
1. Stop the "Franson NMEA Service". Log in as site administrator, go to the "NMEA Service" tab and click "Stop".
2. Edit the File "GpsGate.Service.exe.config". You find it in the "Franson NMEA Service" directory where the files are installed. (Or simply search for it on your server hard disk.)
3. Make the changes marked in bold
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<!--- Change the Databasetype to MsSQL if you are using Microsoft SQL Server -->
<!-- and MySQL if you are using a MySQL server. -->
<add key ="DatabaseType" value="MySQL"/>
<add key ="NmeaPort" value="30175"/>
<add key ="UdpNmeaPort" value="30175"/>
<add key ="SmartPipeUdpPort" value="30176"/>
<add key ="SmartPipeTcpPort" value="30176"/>
<!-- This is the connection string for connection to a MySQL server using an ODBC connection. -->
<!-- If you are using DSN, you basiclly only need a DSN name, othwerise you need to specify -->
<!-- DATABASE, UID, Password, Server -->
<add name="ConnStr" connectionString ="DSN=GpsGateServer;"/>
4. Start the "Franson NMEA Service". Log in as site administrator, go to the "NMEA Service" tab and click "Start".
5. Open port 30176 for TCP/IP and UDP in your firewall, and direct the traffic to the server you installed GpsGate Server on.
6. Configure your device to send data to your server. Remember to use the IP address to your firewall (if you have one). Or otherwise directly to your server.
7. Now for each user, add the device's IMEI number. You do this in the web interface for each application. You find more information about this in the GpsGate Server Manual.