potiff

v1.1b148 - track auto refresh feature n/a?

Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:17 am

hi there, im so glad v1.1 b148 is out. been checking the site almost everyday. Lol. I had just installed and currently testing the tracking feature.

the track is nice. now i can see the entire route
however, the track does not refresh the new changes automatically.

to view the latest changes, the browser has to be manually refresh by pressing the F5 button OR the "Show Track" button has to be click manually constantly.

It would be great to have the track refresh itself in every 5 seconds interval similar to the first released - v1.0 b20.

Could you please guide me on how to make the map refreshes automatically by tweaking the settings in xml? many thanks

rgrds,
peter

Fredrik

RE: v1.1b148 - track auto refresh feature n/a?

Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:19 pm

Hi,
We understand your case and agree it would be a very useful feature. It will most likely be added, I just can't promise an exact date at this moment.
Currently I'm afraid there's not a sufficiently easy solution that you can apply yourself by simply tweaking the site. If I find the time I might try to see if I can come up with a small enough hack and get back to you.

But keep checking the site :) We intend to switch to a more frequent release schedule in the near future.

Regards,
Fredrik

Franson Support

Return to “GpsGate Server - How to setup and use”