The highlights can be found here:
Click on "Update All" under Plugins in SiteAdmin to update all plugins.
Updates.v5 build 3916 Released: 2020-02-13
- Map menu now exposes a "Follow all" mode, similarly to "Follow selected", to continuously keep your fleet in view. (Auto "zoom all").
- Fix intermittent NullReferenceException when closing event causing the events to stay open
- Fixed issue when a device would not authenticate (missing _DeviceLogin privilege error) after the server sends a command to the device through event rules.
- Improved searching in multiple search bars by removing leading and trailing spaces from search. Previously a search for "vehicle1 " would not show "vehicle1" because of the space.
- Fixed issue with Application Tag page in SiteAdmin not displaying or working correctly.
- Bugfix in saving CustomFields
- Fixed bug when searching for a vehicle outside the current view wouldn't show up on the map when selected in the vehicle list.
- Ensure Icon Picker doesn't overflow outside window if opened at bottom or right hand side of the screen. The picker should also open slightly faster.
- Fix bug where applications could not be added to an application tag. Als application tags did not show correct number of applications assigned to the tag.
- Always use the device mapper trip definition setting when drawing tracks
- Make IMEI field visible by default on Android.
- Mac OS-X could sometimes get unwanted immediate clicks when opening context menus.
- Retry _MergeApplication command on timeout failure
- Consider all user devices for historical positions before running event rules.
- If a map fails to load it will not be saved as last used.
- Disabled browser autofill in "Add New User" form in SiteAdmin.
- Fixed sorting of Track point received time
- Fix accumulator data is unavailable after saving a user until the user sends new data.
- Do not require _EditUser privilege to load user image
- Access to use event expressions controlled by privileges did not properly reflect the privileges defined by the Role(s)
- No need to have _EditUser access to view the image of a user in the 'Vehicle Info' panel, _ReadData is enough.
- Avoid issue when, under an access mask, saving a user with custom fields that has been changed between opening the user form and saving.
- Fix width of Time Picker (in Event panel filter etc) in IE11 so that selected time is visible.
- Fix error is displayed when accessing VehicleTracker.aspx without being logged in instead of redirecting to login page.
- Fixed wrong Terminal logging when moving device between users.
- Update Current Records on historical positions if the record is newer then the last know by the server
- Check information_schema.tables to see if a table exists instead of SHOW TABLES on MySQL. Fixed slow DB reads to Azure
- Implemented pooling for SMS connections
- Setting for configure the size of "Public Pool" controlling the degree of parallelism for public interfaces such as REST. Setting name: MaxPublicPoolSize. Location: GpsGate.Service.exe.config
- Faster loading on Devices Listeners page in SiteAdmin
- Speed up of User Application selection page after login
- Quicker upgrades of servers with lots of applications
- Optimized Event related SQL query (for SQL Server) that could cause events not being displayed and cause memory leak.
Can now http.PUT from scripts with http exposed
Now available in Timer scripts:
commands.peekPending(arrUserIDs) - returns string list of command names
REST/TrackInfos: Fixed issue with timezone
Deprecated user.username, user.name and user.imei in DeviceMapper Scripts
Migrated login page from Index.aspx to Index.html. Old pages redirects to new Index.html.
Include app selector on the login page instead of going to AppGateway.aspx. AppGateway will still be available for legacy implementations.
Support for custom login pages. Simple example of new custom login page:
Code: Select all
<form action="http://GpsGate_Server_URL/comGpsGate/public/login" method="post"> Username: <input type="text" name="username"><br> Password: <input type="password" name="password"><br> <input type="submit" value="Submit"> </form>
Maintenance build 3900 Released: 2020-02-13
Fixed issue with adding new Maintenance Log Events of type Regular Interval, when an previous log has been deleted
Fix cannot save maintenance schedule when accumulator has been renamed with different casing
Use ID instead of name to identify the message field used by the maintenance schedule
Reporting build 3863 Released: 2020-02-13
Terminal build 3841 Released: 2020-02-13
Archiving build 3883 Released: 2020-02-13
Payment build 3883 Released: 2020-02-13
Driver ID in Tag Expression build 3903 Released: 2020-02-13
Http Expression build 3903 Released: 2020-02-13
PointsOfInterest build 3903 Released: 2020-02-13
SpeedingExpression build 3903 Released: 2020-02-13
No July Release