August 2019 - Updates and new features.
New Fleet app! Fast startup. Support for notifications.
Click on "Update All" under Plugins in SiteAdmin to update all plugins.
If you have not updated Core to v5 yet GpsGate might tell you to install Java on your Windows server first.
Updates.v5 build 3333 Released: 2019-08-15
- Allow SiteAdmin user search to search on custom fields
- SiteAdmin user search table state (column visibility) is persisted and restored on next load
- Improved billing.
- iOS tracker should now work better in Cloud servers.
- Vehicle name label could fail to update after a view change.
- Fix issue where shared workspaces could not be saved in applications created from a template.
- CleanupInterval can now be changed run time.
- Expand geofence tag does now show all geofences in panel.
- Fix a IE11 loading issue with Event Panel.
- Use status as vehicle marker for new applications
- Disable temporarily login in case of a brute force login has been identified
- Added autocomplete="off" attribute to login password field. Most modern browsers will ignore this attribute but cyber vulnerability reports flags this as a necessary attribute.
- Timer click script: avoid issues caused by Session.Locale's culture defaulting to SA culture if VT culture is Invariant
- REST: Fixed the issue regarding numeric usernames
Publish build 3284 Released: 2019-08-15
- Added a Google Maps Link target to Share Location which creates a link to Google Maps with the vehicle current position.
- Use current map (Native Map or Google Map) as default when generating Share Location links
- Remember user Map choice for future usage
- Added a _PublishCodeEditor privilege that is required to view and edit the Publish code generator
Dispatch build 3298 Released: 2019-08-15
- New Google ETA premium feature added to Dispatch. This feature introduces a version of ETA that considers live traffic data when giving estimates.
- See ETAs for your active jobs
- Sort workers by quickest possible response when assigning to new jobs
More info: https://support.gpsgate.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007813079
Reporting build 3330 Released: 2019-08-15
- Activity system query now available in Reporting.
- Delete Scheduled report task when removing a report from an application by syncing it through templates
Maintenance build 3321 Released: 2019-08-15
- Fix issue causing Maintenance report MT1001 not render when running MySQL on Unix based servers (Linux, AWS Aurora etc)
CoreMap build 3288 Released: 2019-08-15
Google Maps build 3333 Released: 2019-08-15
MapBox build 3288 Released: 2019-08-15
- Mapbox map now supports "mapbox://styles" style URLs as well as legacy map-ids.
- Retina mode enabled for high resolution displays.
- Cleaner error messages.
No July Release