April 2019 - Updates and new features.
Click on "Update All" under Plugins in SiteAdmin to update all plugins.
If you have not updated Core to v5 yet GpsGate might tell you to install Java on your Windows server first.
Please check deprecated plugins and features!
Updates.v5 build 2983 Released: 2019-04-17
- Password recovery from the Login page
- Reenabled option to set historical corrections for accumulators. (Odometer)
- Always use odometer value for distance calculation when in "Fatpoint" if User -> Odometer is configured with "Use Device Odometer"
- Add missing "Back" arrow icon in Event Panel
- Fixed saving Event Rules with Email & SMS Notifiers. Problem introduced in March Release.
- Support for downloading large error logs
- Fix issue where batch updates could overwrite newer changes with older ones
- Fix initializing a new Odometer could lead to wrong values during the first day.
- Optimized privilege lookup to be more efficient. On a server with many operators this will reduce CPU usage
- Abort initialization of UserDataStore and OpenUIEventStore instead of waiting for it to finish when stopping the service. This will speed up plugins updates on large servers
- Track resources return filtered data by default, filtering can be switched off by a bool parameter called Filtered.
Reporting build 2937 Released: 2019-04-17
Fix issue in BreadCrumb based reports causing rows to be incorrectly filtered when having one row per day.
Note: Data need to be reprocessed for the fix to take effect
Publish build 2927 Released: 2019-04-17
- Removed the "GpsGate" mark from Publish map
Detailed Distance Report build 2935 Released: 2019-04-17
- Fixed divide by 0 in TR1000 report.
LdapSync build 2952 Released: 2019-04-17
- added support for Groups and Users Filters when setup a new Ldap connection
WASL Data Forward build 2982 Released: 2019-04-17
- added support for MovingDeviceDisconnectedSensor and ParkedDeviceDisconnectedSensor vehicle statuses
- Send locations with localized time stamp (UTC+3)
PointsOfInterest build 2983 Released: 2019-04-17
- Fixed POI export to export longitude values in longitude.
- Increment revision of already exported POIs to export them again.
No July Release