abarnard

Mobile Interface Logs users out immediately....

Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:28 pm

After several years using GpsGate server without issue, users noticed this morning that they were logged out immediately on logging in using the mobile interface. I checked SystemTools/Activity on the site admin applications and the user login attempts are noted with login duration 00:00:01.

I tried SystemTools/Logs to see if I could see more and it says 'Error: Service Unavailable'. (I don't know which service, I have three Franson services running, IISExpress, NMEA and SYSmonitor.Service all claiming to be running (Window 7x64).

Devices seem to be updating their tracking positions as normal, at least SystemToos/Terminal is recording connections though I can't actually see the messages as when I click on 'Terminal' it seems to say 'Unable to get messages. (undefined)'

Anybody any ideas what has gone wrong? We had some MS updates to .net framework over the weekend, but removing those hasn't made any difference.

Regards
Andy

abarnard

Re: Mobile Interface Logs users out immediately....

Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:59 pm

Hi,

Previous post is true, but highly misleading! I've noticed now the desktop interface isn't working either, and the browser (image attached) gives more information with the message 'Service Unavailable' at each one. The only message that doesn't seem like an error when VehicleTracer.aspx is loaded by the browser is 'JQMIGRATE is installed with logging active, version 1.4.1'.

Andy
Attachments
GPSgate issue desktop.PNG
GPSgate issue desktop.PNG (24.39 KiB) Viewed 960 times

Return to “GpsGate Server - How to setup and use”