JaXxIn

Getting emailed reports to show in MPH instead of KMH

Tue May 29, 2018 9:57 am

Hi,

We have the locale set to en-us, and everything shows as MPH in the front end of the web app.
All of the emails for things such as speed alert etc, show it as KM/H.

How do we set it up to show MPH in the reports instead of KM/H?

Or, alternatively, is there a way we can add a calculation into the report so I can just multiply by the multiplier to get to MPH?

JayFF

Re: Getting emailed reports to show in MPH instead of KMH

Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:03 am

What variable have you inserted into your E-mail message in the Notification configuration? We use [SIGNAL_SPEED] and when the E-mails are sent we do get the value in MPH. In our reporting, we include a conversion factor for the values from the query to convert them to MPH.

Hope this helps.

Jay
J. F. Florey

JaXxIn

Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:17 am

Yes, we are also using Signal_Speed, however, we are using it in an Event email.

Not sure we can add data to the processor that would work with live data like this?

I have tried adding calculations within the [] to no avail, and it won't work anyhow as it also contains the units.

I assumed that if the system was set to the right locale on the front end that it was use that locale for all items, but obviously not.

Greg

Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:27 am

The reports use the localization of the User to whom the report is emailed, including measurement value.
You can change those in Vehicle Tracker -> Settings -> Settings -> Localization -> Measurement
Regards,
Greg

GpsGate Support

Return to “GpsGate Server - How to setup and use”