Nagra

Licencse / Update Question

Fri May 25, 2018 11:31 am

Good morning,

as GPSGate is one of the most stable, reliable and well supported Applications i´ve ever used i did never have to think of that before, but...
Just for my understanding: I currently have 14 .lics. - they all "expired". So, if i add one more .lic for another car we´re adding to our fleet - will i be able to update my plugins again? or would i have to renew all 14?

Would be nice if anyone could give me a headsup on this one :-)

johan
GpsGate

Re: Licencse / Update Question

Fri May 25, 2018 1:17 pm

No.

You need to purchase support for your server to be able to upgrade plugins, if support has expired.
More info: https://gpsgate.com/purchase/maintenance_and_support

Buying one more license will not extend support.
Regards,
Johan

GpsGate Support

Nagra

Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:47 pm

Hey there,

so i just bought the update for all lics this evening, installed it (on my fairly old 4.x server and the first thing i had to do was update to the "old" new 4.6 framework (went without flaws), then installed java, updated to the new v.5 core and clicked on "update all" on the plugin page.
it worked for 2-3? (not exactly sure as i did not really pay attention) and then it simply timed out. restarted the server (whole pc) and now i can still access the server (login, do changes...) but the plugin screen is simply empty and i also can´t change the repo (presson on the button wont get me anywhere) or update anytthing.

anyone able to lend me helping hand? guess i´m in trouble now
thanks in advance

johan
GpsGate

Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:53 pm

If you have valid support, please contact support: https://support.gpsgate.com
Regards,
Johan

GpsGate Support

Return to “GpsGate Server - How to setup and use”