I’ve noticed only friday that the same identical problem described on the forum post here, is affecting all the tracks generated with Teltonika FM1100 (Firmware Ver.01.11.07.Rev.05) that are now unusable because random lines are linking track points.
I’m using GGS updated to the latest version. In particular, I’ve noticed the following:
1) All tracks that now have the problem, were always displayed correctly before GGS update.
2) All tracks prior to 17/10/2017 are affected by this problem, and random lines are displayed on the route, or the route is not drawn at all.
3) Tracks from 16/11/2017 onwards, are not affected by this problem.
4) From 18/10/2017 to 15/11/2017 no data has been generated and no information is available.
5) There are so many lines added at random, that the tracks are unusable and the problem is much worse than what shown on the images shown on the linked forum post.
6) If you try to view an intermediate trip using "Trip View" or "TR1000 Trip & Idle (Detailed)" or "TR2001 Trip & Idle (Detailed)" reports, the trip will never be displayed.
7) The "AlwaysValid" plugin has never been installed.
8 ) "Static navigation" has always been enabled in the Teltonika firmware.
9) Old tracks generated with an Intellitrac A1 from 2013 to 2014 do not present any problems.
Do you have any updates about this ?