We have recently been facing an issue with logging into the GpsGate Portal. When we contacted Support, they gave us some steps to follow.
1. Login to your Windows Server using Remote Desktop
2. Open Services from Administrative Tools.
3. Right click on "Franson NMEA Service" and select Stop
Wait for 3 minutes. If the Service did not stop follow those steps:
1. Open the Windows Task Manager
2. Go to Processes.
3. Find the process GpsGate.Service.exe and kill it.
4. Start "Franson NMEA Service" again from Services under Administrative Tools.
We have followed these steps and repeated it for quite a few times, but the problem still persists. We are unable to access the portal.
We currently have 2 working portals under GpsGate, but this issue only occurs with 1 of the portals. The other portal has not faced the same issue of being unable to log in before.
Any advice/help from anyone to solve this problem would be greatly appreciated.