March 2018 - Updates and new features.
The March release offers month-to-month pricing, and some great geofence updates.
Click on "Update All" under Plugins in SiteAdmin to update all plugins.
If you have not updated Core to v5 yet GpsGate might tell you to install Java on your Windows server first.
Updates.v5 v184.108.40.2066 Released: 2018-03-15
- Batch operations for geofences.
- Pay per usage.
- A vehicle's list CSV export now considers search result.
- Cleanup after a bug where a new [default] workspace was being saved to the database every time you reloaded VehicleTracker.
- Issues found in the new geofence management from the February release.
- Script NOtifiers should now work again.
- Fix email sending when Reverse Geocode Notification errors is disabled
- Events that began before the vehicle tracker was loaded will now again appear in the Event Panel.
- Added ChangeUserSurname, ChangeEmail and ChangeDriverID to SOAP
- Added variable, track & trackinfo resources to the REST api
Reporting v220.127.116.117 Released: 2018-03-15
- Fix issue where newly created or modified reporting queries caused reports not to render.
AccessFilter v18.104.22.1688 Released: 2018-03-15
- Archiving could fail for old AccessFilter installations.
Dashboard v22.214.171.1243 Released: 2018-03-15
- On import enable dashboard for all available views
Maintenance v126.96.36.1990 Released: 2018-03-15
- Maintenance schedules can be now exported separately
Bing v188.8.131.522 Released: 2018-03-15
- Editing geofences on Bing maps works again.
Branding v184.108.40.2065 Released: 2018-03-15
- Fixed SiteAdmin problem on Safari 11.0.3
Area Search v220.127.116.115 Released: 2018-03-15
- Enable exporting of an area search result only after a search is performed
Archiving v18.104.22.1681 Released: 2018-03-15
- Track export sometimes had wrong initial variables.
RabbitMQ v22.214.171.1246 Released: 2018-03-15
- Fixed saving RabbitMQ event notifier