March 2018 - Updates and new features.
The March release offers month-to-month pricing, and some great geofence updates.
Click on "Update All" under Plugins in SiteAdmin to update all plugins.
If you have not updated Core to v5 yet GpsGate might tell you to install Java on your Windows server first.
Updates.v5 v22.214.171.1246 Released: 2018-03-15
- Batch operations for geofences.
- Pay per usage.
- A vehicle's list CSV export now considers search result.
- Cleanup after a bug where a new [default] workspace was being saved to the database every time you reloaded VehicleTracker.
- Issues found in the new geofence management from the February release.
- Script NOtifiers should now work again.
- Fix email sending when Reverse Geocode Notification errors is disabled
- Events that began before the vehicle tracker was loaded will now again appear in the Event Panel.
- Added ChangeUserSurname, ChangeEmail and ChangeDriverID to SOAP
- Added variable, track & trackinfo resources to the REST api
Reporting v126.96.36.1997 Released: 2018-03-15
- Fix issue where newly created or modified reporting queries caused reports not to render.
AccessFilter v188.8.131.528 Released: 2018-03-15
- Archiving could fail for old AccessFilter installations.
Dashboard v184.108.40.2063 Released: 2018-03-15
- On import enable dashboard for all available views
Maintenance v220.127.116.110 Released: 2018-03-15
- Maintenance schedules can be now exported separately
Bing v18.104.22.1682 Released: 2018-03-15
- Editing geofences on Bing maps works again.
Branding v22.214.171.1245 Released: 2018-03-15
- Fixed SiteAdmin problem on Safari 11.0.3
Area Search v126.96.36.1995 Released: 2018-03-15
- Enable exporting of an area search result only after a search is performed
Archiving v188.8.131.521 Released: 2018-03-15
- Track export sometimes had wrong initial variables.
RabbitMQ v184.108.40.2066 Released: 2018-03-15
- Fixed saving RabbitMQ event notifier