January 2018 - Updates and new features.
Event rule status display gets an upgrade with the January release. Command Panel improvements - it’s ready for 25,000 vehicles, and includes responsive design. Faster import of large CSV files. Faster reporting. And more.
Click on "Update All" under Plugins in SiteAdmin to update all plugins.
If you have not updated Core to v5 yet GpsGate might tell you to install Java on your Windows server first.
Updates.v5 v126.96.36.1993 Released: 2018-01-15
- Improved security. Upgrade recommended.
- Command panel 25k ready!
- Added the possibility to download error and profiler log files from site admin (not available on hosted servers)
- Instead of some colored circles now a wide range of icons and colors are available
- Added Server/message received time stamp to historical Track points in vehicle tracker
- Device Template command can contain any UTF-8 character as the command text
- A pink screen is shown in SiteAdmin if Java 64bit is not installed. (GpsGate does not run well with Java 32bit)
- Added device metafield: 'Save emulated first message of day' to all device types.
This will configure if an emulated version of the message should be saved when starting a new track.
i.e: Enables storing latest value of each signal regardless if it was sent by the device or not.
- ui.iframe option in right click menu scripts can now take a 'style' argument, used to override the 'style' attribute of the created iframe.
- Fixes ordering of gate-messages when a device sends multiple messages the same millisecond.
- Change of Device mapper could sometimes require a service restart to take effect. (Problem introduced in December release).
- Fix: Saving Event Rule with Icon Notifier could fail on large sever. (Problem introduced in December release).
- Fixed missing error message in VehicleTracker when batch importing users.
- Fixed UserTemplate template export
- Fixed an error where trackpoints graph timeline would not show up
PointsOfInterest v188.8.131.524 Released: 2018-01-15
- No longer timeout when importing large CSV files in an application.
- Added missing localization key in New POI Window
Cypress v184.108.40.2069 Released: 2018-01-15
* Reverted: Buffered messages with invalid position data will no longer be processed.
* Remove Odometer from historical invalid reports.
Mobile v220.127.116.110 Released: 2018-01-15
* Initial zoom level on small screens.
Reporting v18.104.22.1687 Released: 2018-01-15
- Faster processing.
Device Manager v22.214.171.1247 Released: 2018-01-15
- Fixed case where one failing command could stop whole batch from being executed.
RabbitMQ v126.96.36.1990 Released: 2018-01-15
- Forward devices track data to a RabbitMQ http://gpsgate.com/blogComment/rabbit_mq_integration
Terminal v188.8.131.526 Released: 2018-01-15
- Display Terminal first in site admin -> System Tool
Tag Notifier v184.108.40.2069 Released: 2018-01-15
- Can now export Tag Notifier to template if tags are missing.
Dashboard v220.127.116.116 Released: 2018-01-15
- Fixes slow Service startup. And slow plugin upgrades.
Archiving v18.104.22.1683 Released: 2018-01-16
- Fix archiving upgrade to not fail if unique key already exists.
Camera v22.214.171.1244 Released: 2018-01-16
- Vehicle list can be sorted by Camera status.
- Clicking on a picture will center map on its coordinates.
AreaSearch v126.96.36.1994 Released: 2018-01-16
- Added two columns to the CSV export file for exporting "entered at" and "left at" fields in local times
- Fixed "Draw full track"
- Saving table control's state in workspaces