Patch.v4 v126.96.36.19995 Released: 2017-04-26
- Map and vehicle list faster for larger applications.
- Fix: Nightly reporting tasks will now adjust scheduled time properly for DST transition
- Fix: Change of locale was not always propagated to user interface.
- Fix: TCP connection issues introduced in v188.8.131.5211
- App Scripts: RouteMessage from (Event Rule) Notification. This enables you to add output from Event Rules to track history. For example list Geofence names or Driver Name in track history. http://gpsgate.com/blogComment/create_n ... om_scripts
Crash v184.108.40.20669 Released: 2017-04-26
- Support for Teltonika crash data.
Archiving v220.127.116.1189 Released: 2017-04-26
- Fix: null values in CSV
- Fix: MSSQL support.
- Fix: Issues related to copy applications.
PointsOfInterest v18.104.22.16828 Released: 2017-04-26
- Minor issues related to Archiving.
Dispatch v22.214.171.12486 Released: 2017-04-26
- Include Route and Job order in reporting system query.
Mobile v126.96.36.19995 Released: 2017-04-26
- Easier to connect GpsGate Fleet.
- Fix of the Fleet app losing sync with the user push service when a paused app is choked of resources
- Fixed a startup bug in Mobile
Reporting v188.8.131.5275 Released: 2017-04-26
- Fix: More reliable shutdown of service when Reporting run in multi-threaded mode.
- Fix: min/max methods from reports layout
Track Replay v184.108.40.20675 Released: 2017-04-26
- Update needed with new Patch.v4 release.
ArcGIS v220.127.116.1168 Released: 2017-04-26
- Added support for ArcGIS GeoEvent Processor 10.5.0
Dashboard v18.104.22.16868 Released: 2017-04-26
- Works better in GpsGate Fleet app.
AreaSearch v22.214.171.12490 Released: 2017-04-26
- Fix: "No response from server" error.