Patch.v4 v188.8.131.5295 Released: 2017-04-26
- Map and vehicle list faster for larger applications.
- Fix: Nightly reporting tasks will now adjust scheduled time properly for DST transition
- Fix: Change of locale was not always propagated to user interface.
- Fix: TCP connection issues introduced in v184.108.40.20611
- App Scripts: RouteMessage from (Event Rule) Notification. This enables you to add output from Event Rules to track history. For example list Geofence names or Driver Name in track history. http://gpsgate.com/blogComment/create_n ... om_scripts
Crash v220.127.116.1169 Released: 2017-04-26
- Support for Teltonika crash data.
Archiving v18.104.22.16889 Released: 2017-04-26
- Fix: null values in CSV
- Fix: MSSQL support.
- Fix: Issues related to copy applications.
PointsOfInterest v22.214.171.12428 Released: 2017-04-26
- Minor issues related to Archiving.
Dispatch v126.96.36.19986 Released: 2017-04-26
- Include Route and Job order in reporting system query.
Mobile v188.8.131.5295 Released: 2017-04-26
- Easier to connect GpsGate Fleet.
- Fix of the Fleet app losing sync with the user push service when a paused app is choked of resources
- Fixed a startup bug in Mobile
Reporting v184.108.40.20675 Released: 2017-04-26
- Fix: More reliable shutdown of service when Reporting run in multi-threaded mode.
- Fix: min/max methods from reports layout
Track Replay v220.127.116.1175 Released: 2017-04-26
- Update needed with new Patch.v4 release.
ArcGIS v18.104.22.16868 Released: 2017-04-26
- Added support for ArcGIS GeoEvent Processor 10.5.0
Dashboard v22.214.171.12468 Released: 2017-04-26
- Works better in GpsGate Fleet app.
AreaSearch v126.96.36.19990 Released: 2017-04-26
- Fix: "No response from server" error.