When log in to an application you see the error message "Too many events. Some will not be shown on the map."
There is a limit of how many open events GpsGate will list and show on the map.
Here are some tips on how to reduce the number of open events.
1. Consider to automatically close the event when it is no longer active.
Set "Close behavior" to "Closed automatically when finished". Now the event will only be listed as open when it is active. No manual close is necessary.
2. Use Cleanup to automatically close events after 1 day (or up to 7 day). It is often not necessary to keep old events open.
You can set this for each application under SiteAdmin -> Applications -> Cleanup
Or for the entire server under SiteAdmin -> Settings -> Cleanup
3. For Event Rules that do not need to be listed, set uncheck "Show in map view" in Step 6. of the Event Rule Wizard.
4. For Event Rules that are only used in reports, set "Enabled" to "No" in Step 1 of the Event Rule Wizard.
5. Use the privilege _ReadEventRule to only let users see events from Event Rules they need.
More info on privilege: viewtopic.php?t=18407
6. Customize the Workspace to only show the Event Rules you need.