piter197

Suggestion on Click Script Right Click Menu

Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:21 am

Dear Support,

My GGS patch.v4 ver 4.0.0.3671.

Previously to allow operator/user to select which vehicles as a member of some tags, I use combination of enable _EditUsers privilege (for _Unit role) and _UseUserAccessMask privilege (for filtering only to show for certain Tags). Using this way, operator/user can execute Edit User right-click-menu and select/deselect whether this vehicle as a member of some tags or not.

Using new method with Click Script in User Right Click Menu is better. The problem is that I got this error message: Could not evaluate Click script in [This is my VT Click Script name)(ID=1). You have insufficient rights to perform this operation. Missing _EditTags for username@VT application name Line: 4 Char: 0 No source code available.

I have to enable _EditTags privilege for Operator/user role in order to rectify this problem, and this is a dilemma for me since I do not want ALL Tags in this VT exposed to Operator/user.

I suggest that if Operator/user that already have _UseClickScript privilege no longer need _EditTags privilege to be enabled explicitly to execute the Click Script successfully.

Please consider this. Thank you

Best Regards,
piter197

johan
GpsGate

RE: Suggestion on Click Script Right Click Menu

Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:27 am

We are aware of this limitation and we have a fix soon.

Regards,
Johan

GpsGate Support

piter197

RE: Suggestion on Click Script Right Click Menu

Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:30 am

Hi Johan,

Thank you for GpsGate consideration.

Best Regards,
piter197

Return to “GpsGate Server - How to setup and use”