Note: for an updated version of this and other articles, we recommend you to check our knowledge base here
How to enable PickPoint Geocoding Provider
PickPoint provides a geocoding and reverse-geocoding service which can now be integrated with GpsGate Server.
See https://pickpoint.io for more information.
Steps to Install
1. Login to SiteAdmin
2. Go to "Plugins" tab.
3. Set the Repository URL to beta.gpsgate.com
4. Download and install "PickPoint".
Enter key and activate in application
1. Go to SiteAdmin -> Maps -> PickPoint
2. Enter the PickPoint API key
If you do not have a PickPoint key, you need to register to get one.
PickPoint will allow you free 2500 geocode or reverse geocode requests per day for noncommercial use,
you can find other subscription plans on the website if you find yourself going over this limit.
Enable PickPoint as geocoder for an application:
1. Click on Applications in SiteAdmin menu.
2. Click on the application for which you want to set PickPoint as a geocoder
3. Select "PickPoint" in the drop down under "Geocoder".
4. Click Save.
Maps supported by GpsGate Server
Create new geocoder "stack". You may for example want to create a new geocoder which first checks geofences, then POIs and as a final resort PickPoint.