Niklas
GpsGate

FEATURE: Marker attributes improved

Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:30 pm

In addition to event rules, vehicle data and mapped fields can now be used as a marker attribute for your vehicles. This makes it easier to show data like speed, address and driver on the marker.

Setup:
1. Log in to SiteAdmin.
2. Go to the plugins tab.
3. Set the Repository URL to: beta.gpsgate.com.
4. Under My Plugins tab, update Patch.v4.
5. Log in to your application

Read more here: http://gpsgate.com/blogComment/marker_a ... s_improved

Regards,
Niklas

GpsGate Support

GPS2014

RE: FEATURE: Marker attributes improved

Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:44 pm

Hello Niklas, this feature would be better if it only applied to the vehicle that is currently selected instead of all vehicles. Is this possible

johan
GpsGate

Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:00 am

Have you read the blog?

http://gpsgate.com/blogComment/marker_a ... s_improved

I quote "You now have the option to only show marker attributes for the selected vehicle."

Regards,
Johan

GpsGate Support

GPS2014

Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:04 am

Hello Johan, Ok good, I miss read that line

GRACO

Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:13 am

Is there anyway to unselect a vehicle?

Also the "search" in the vehicle tab is quite broken, when you search and the result is more than 2 vehicles, when you click on any of them, will show ALL vehicles in the map.

Best regards.

Niklas
GpsGate

Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:52 pm

Originally posted by GRACO

Is there anyway to unselect a vehicle?

Also the "search" in the vehicle tab is quite broken, when you search and the result is more than 2 vehicles, when you click on any of them, will show ALL vehicles in the map.

Best regards.

There is currently no way of unselecting a vehicle. We will have that in consideration for future updates!

We will take a look at the issue you experience and get back to you.

Regards,
Niklas

GpsGate Support

Niklas
GpsGate

Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:46 pm

Originally posted by GRACO

Best regards.

We have released a patch that fixes this issue. Go to SiteAdmin and update Patch.v4 from repository: beta.gpsgate.com

Regards,
Niklas

GpsGate Support

Ovnilord

Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:25 pm

Dear support, how I put a green light for ignition on and a red light for ignition off on the marker?

J.Kesoe

Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:29 am

Hello,

I have found from the “competition” something interested which could be linked with the Marker attributes & Fatigue script. Its about resting time of the drivers but shown as graphic for more easy and understandable way. You could add it as an option (enabled or disabled) and each user himself to choose either to show or not when a vehicle is selected on the map.

See the sample here:

Regards,
John

Originally posted by Niklas

In addition to event rules, vehicle data and mapped fields can now be used as a marker attribute for your vehicles. This makes it easier to show data like speed, address and driver on the marker.

Setup:
1. Log in to SiteAdmin.

Regards,
Niklas

GpsGate Support

J.Kesoe

Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:17 pm

Hello,

Have you had opportunity to consider such a new future in coming updates (below post) ?

Thanks.

Originally posted by J.Kesoe

Hello,

I have found from the “competition” something interested which could be linked with the Marker attributes & Fatigue script. Its about resting time of the drivers but shown as graphic for more easy and understandable way. You could add it as an option (enabled or disabled) and each user himself to choose either to show or not when a vehicle is selected on the map.

See the sample here:

Regards,
John

Originally posted by Niklas

Setup:
1. Log in to SiteAdmin.

Regards,
Niklas

GpsGate Support

Niklas
GpsGate

Re: RE: FEATURE: Marker attributes improved

Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:04 am

Hello,

Have you had opportunity to consider such a new future in coming updates (below post) ?

Thanks.
A bit of a late reply here but we appreciate all feedback and we will keep this in mind for future updates for marker attributes.
Regards,
Niklas

GpsGate Support

Niklas
GpsGate

Re: FEATURE: Marker attributes improved

Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:08 am

New update:

We have added the possibility to minimize and maximize marker attributes separately on each vehicle. This can be helpful to increase readability when the attributes of multiple vehicles overlap.

The minimize/maximize state is temporary and will reset when you refresh the page or change the view.

It is currently available as a beta by updating Patch.v4 from repository: beta.gpsgate.com.

After this update a maximize/minimize button will be added to the vehicle label if any marker attribute is enabled.
Regards,
Niklas

GpsGate Support

Agustin94

Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:15 pm

Hi,
Thank you for the new update but I think it would better if you only add the option to minimize marker attributes, because now these big symbols of maximize, seem strange next to the name of the vehicle, also the option of maximize actually it is implicit, just selecting a vehicle.
So in my humble opinion
maximize symbol-unnecessary
minimize symbol- necessary.

Niklas
GpsGate

Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:11 am

Hi,
Thank you for the new update but I think it would better if you only add the option to minimize marker attributes, because now these big symbols of maximize, seem strange next to the name of the vehicle, also the option of maximize actually it is implicit, just selecting a vehicle.
So in my humble opinion
maximize symbol-unnecessary
minimize symbol- necessary.
In the latest Beta Patch.v4 from beta.gpsgate.com we have eliminated the + and - buttons as there were a bit big. You can now minimize/maximize marker attributes by just clicking on the label of a selected vehicle.
Regards,
Niklas

GpsGate Support

Return to “GpsGate Server - How to setup and use”