VNZ2014

Dispatch to tablet

Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:57 pm

I am trying to test gpsgate for using dispatch with our live gpsgate install. I was hoping i can have jobs dispatched to our guys tablets in there vans. in an effort to go paperless.

i keep getting this on the jobs screen ,{{'no jobs'|translate}}
They can see the jobs assignd to them, Any idears?

AndrewC
GpsGate

RE: Dispatch to tablet

Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:20 pm

Please make sure that the Mobile plugin is the latest version from the beta.gpsgate.com repository.

This should resolve your issue.

Regards,
Andrew

GpsGate Support

grigor

Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:06 pm

Hello dear AndrewC,

i was testing Mobile Dispatch, and it works perfectly by taking job, route it, completed and comments. We are thinking to apply it on Taxi company and i have a question.

When job end the driver give completed job and live a comment, its anyway that completed be automatically.

for example:

driver is parking at street A and dispatcher told him to go on street B to pickup a preson. at the moment that drive arrived at street B and pickup the person HE TURN ON TAXIMETER (we detect it by digital input 2). At this moment by using event could we make as DONE or COMPLETE the job ?

Originally posted by AndrewC

Please make sure that the Mobile plugin is the latest version from the beta.gpsgate.com repository.

This should resolve your issue.

Regards,
Andrew

GpsGate Support

Thanks and regards,
Grigor

AndrewC
GpsGate

Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:04 pm

Hi Grigor

At the moment we don't fully support event rule based job manipulation. It is something we are looking into having for a future release as we are always looking to increase the customisation potential of GpsGate Server with features like event rules, scripting and web APIs.

Regards,
Andrew

GpsGate Support

GPS2014

Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:04 pm

Hi Grigor,

Are you using a Garmin for dispatch?
I think it is possible to automatically mark jobs as complete when the vehicle reaches the location using Garmin Profiles

grigor

Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:02 pm

Hello GPS2014,

We are using tablet android 3G.

We also using Garmin but please if you have any example let me know how can make it?

Originally posted by GPS2014

Hi Grigor,

Are you using a Garmin for dispatch?
I think it is possible to automatically mark jobs as complete when the vehicle reaches the location using Garmin Profiles

Thanks and regards,
Grigor

Return to “GpsGate Server - How to setup and use”