TrackingTool plugin available in my repository @ http://ggs.scorpiontrack.ro
TrackingTool can be used to share one or more vehicle's position with any non subscriber with just a few clicks.
1. Select mode (single vehicle, a tag or a view).
2. Select name of vehicle/tag/view.
3. Select date/time when the shared view should be available.
4. Select date/time when the shared view should be removed.
5. Click the "Create tracking code" button to generate a new code/url.
6. Generated tracking code. you can share this code that can be used on http://your_ggs_server/TrackingTool webpage.
7. Generated tracking url (the above address that includes the code as query). You can share this url as one click solution.
8. QR code (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QR_code) of the above url.
9. You can share all the above code/url/qrcode via email using this field.
10. Click the "View stored codes" button to display a list with all the codes you've generated and are still valid.
11. List of valid codes.
12. Click the "Delete" button to delete a code.(the deleted code can not be used anymore)
Shared vehicle view.
Have fun and report any issues if possible.
<font color="red">Please note that my reply IS NOT from GpsGate!!!</font id="red">
<font size="1">Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Skype: gabrielkalman
Internet: It doesn't make you more stupid, it just makes your stupidity more accessible to others</font id="size1">