Greg

RE: FEATURE: User Notes

Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:07 am

Please make sure the user has the _CreateNoteCategories privilege.

Regards,
Greg

GpsGate Support

Alon

Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:18 am

All note privileges are enabled but still I cannot add a category. Actually the interface does not show any textbox for adding a new category (I've tried using the search textbox or just clicking "Add" in hope it will ask for the new category name but to no avail).
Here is a print screen of my categories panel if something is missing:

Greg

Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:54 pm

Hi Alon,

The window you're showing is to add categories to a note, it is not the window to create categories.

To create categories you need to click on the Panel Menu (down-arrow) in the Notes panel and select Manage categories. You will be able to create categories from there.

Regards,
Greg

GpsGate Support

Alon

Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:38 pm

You are right. It works as you wrote but it is not so user friendly I might say.
I think it should be like with tags - one can go to edit user and choose different tags or add new tag from the same window.
Thanks.

J.Kesoe

Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:37 pm

Hello,

As an additional update to the User Notes, could you add option - pop up "message" to user of each login.

The idea: if the client have invoices in overdue, we could remind him that he need to pay in XX days before the service to be stopped or could be used to remind to a user important information.

We are aware that this is already done trough payment plugin or email notification but would be better if in each login a message can be set to remind.

Thanks

Regards,
John

J.Kesoe

Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:56 pm

Hello,

I would like to ask is there a way to set it in the way described below ?

Thank you.

Regards,
John

Originally posted by J.Kesoe

Hello,

As an additional update to the User Notes, could you add option - pop up "message" to user of each login.

The idea: if the client have invoices in overdue, we could remind him that he need to pay in XX days before the service to be stopped or could be used to remind to a user important information.

We are aware that this is already done trough payment plugin or email notification but would be better if in each login a message can be set to remind.

Thanks

Regards,
John

Greg

Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:00 pm

@J.Kesoe This is currently not available, it will be considered for future development.

Regards,
Greg

GpsGate Support

Return to “GpsGate Server - How to setup and use”