kriskri

Speed allert label bug

Wed May 28, 2014 8:33 pm

Hi,

I would like to report problem. I just set event rule to show speeding on the map using labels. We use en-us measurements. Speed measured in mph and expression value is in mph for the speeding but the value showed on the map using label is in km/h not mph.

Could you check this problem please.

Kind regards,
Krzysztof

Silentwatcher Ltd

jdewitt

RE: Speed allert label bug

Wed May 28, 2014 9:44 pm

Strange. We have the same rule and it works correctly. Speed values are displayed in mph in both the event window and map label.

kriskri

Wed May 28, 2014 10:54 pm

Hi,

We have same problem with this. Please see picture under the link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pnic7a5jmykumx5/Labels.jpg

Any suggestions?

Originally posted by jdewitt

Strange. We have the same rule and it works correctly. Speed values are displayed in mph in both the event window and map label.

jdewitt

Thu May 29, 2014 7:15 pm

I suggest you look at the speed values in the terminal window and track points. It should be in mph.

kriskri

Fri May 30, 2014 3:23 pm

Hi,

This value always is in m/s in GGS the terminal. In the track points window we have a mph.

Originally posted by jdewitt

I suggest you look at the speed values in the terminal window and track points. It should be in mph.

jdewitt

Fri May 30, 2014 8:48 pm

Krzysztof, I am really not sure why you see km/h. My event rule is configured exactly like yours and it displays the speed in mph in both event window and map marker.

sene

Sat May 31, 2014 11:34 am

Have not had this problem but i had problems with different times. What i found was that it is a setting on either the server side or the application side itself.

There are 3 places you can set this. On the server side and also the application. One for the server itself, for the application on the server side and then the application itself once you log in the application.

Try setting all of them to En-US and see how it goes.

sene

kriskri

Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:59 am

HI,

Thank you sene for good suggestion. Problem solved.

Kind regards,
Krzysztof

Originally posted by sene

Have not had this problem but i had problems with different times. What i found was that it is a setting on either the server side or the application side itself.

There are 3 places you can set this. On the server side and also the application. One for the server itself, for the application on the server side and then the application itself once you log in the application.

Try setting all of them to En-US and see how it goes.

sene

Return to “GpsGate Server - How to setup and use”