kriskri

Clear button

Wed May 28, 2014 3:32 pm

Hi,

Dear Gpsgate, could you please add button to clear marked tracks in vehicle panel and clear button to clear marked tracks in tracks panel. At the moment is is quit frustrated if you have to clear all marked tracks and vehicles individually. Specially if someone us few views and have a lot of vehicles.

Kind regards,
Krzysztof

Silentwatcher Ltd

johan
GpsGate

RE: Clear button

Wed May 28, 2014 4:26 pm

Thanks for your feedbac, we will consider this for comning updates.

For all users in the forum, please post feedback on how to improve track drawing here.

Regards,
Johan

GpsGate Support

piter197

Wed May 28, 2014 4:51 pm

I vote for this, sometimes I forget to clear the previous selected vehicle before start drawing new track for new vehicle.

Best Regards,
piter197

Alon

Wed May 28, 2014 7:01 pm

My first point on this post: topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=17133 is very similar.
Other suggestion was about copy/export/import event rules inside application and between applications (regardless of the Template great but delicate capability).

Another suggestion is to add a 'test' button on the event rules email notification to verify how the email will look like.

Thanks.

jdewitt

Wed May 28, 2014 9:58 pm

I would love to see more flexible track color options. Currently all tracks are in either the marker color or random track color. Sometimes users want more control over track colors. The ability to right click on a track and have the option to "Set Color" would be great.

Return to “GpsGate Server - How to setup and use”