kriskri

SMS Proxy and incoming messages

Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:36 am

We use SMS proxy. I wonder if anyone could tell us why we are able to sent messages to mobiles through chat plug-in and we are able to receive incoming messages but only in few minutes after outgoing messages. When we respond from mobile after few minutes GpsGate server will receive the message but the message dose not appear in the chat window. Any solutions?

Regards,
Krzysztof

Silentwatcher

johan
GpsGate

RE: SMS Proxy and incoming messages

Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:35 am

Check the log files.

* The SMS proxy log file. It is located in the same folder as where the SMS proxy is installed.
* The ErrorLog. It is located under C:\GpsGateServer\ErrorLog on the server.

Regards,
Johan

GpsGate Support

kriskri

Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:51 pm

I was checked the Error Log on the server.

Protocol filter GpsGate.Chat.ChatPlainProtocolFilter | GpsGate.Online.AuthorizationException: User demokit1dr has no _DeviceLogin privilege

I was create new role with added _DeviceLogin privilege and now messages appear in the chat window.

We see some problem. If we have three drivers with mobile phones and we want to receive messages from them, we have to use three new licences. Is there any possibility to bypass this?

Kind regards,
Krzysztof

Silentwatcher

johan
GpsGate

Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:08 pm

Currently every user that has a device that sends messages to the server needs a _DeviceLogin. (Sending outgoing SMS requires no license).

Regards,
Johan

GpsGate Support

Return to “GpsGate Server - How to setup and use”