mdoble

GpsGate Google Map stopped working

Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:13 am

I installd GpsGate on a new server hardware with the same IP address 192.168.1.93 and computer name of TrainProtect as my old server. I can pull up the Google maps on this server which has GpsGate installed on.

When a connect a workstation with the IP address of 192.168.1.2 and computer name of TrainProtect2, I can not pull up the google maps from this workstation, when I log into the above GPSGate Server. Both computers are on the same wired network.

I also changed my internet access from a cable modem to a ATT Cell Modem. The internet address of this cell modem is curretly 10.57.254.26, but may change the next time I connect to the internet. The computer side of this cell modem has a IP address of 192.168.2.2, which shows in the Network Connection Details for this cell modem.

Please let me know what IP/Computer Name you need to add to your Google Map key. I thought since I assign the same computer name of TrainProtect and IP address of 192.168.1.93 to my new GPSGate Server that this should have worked. What am I doing wrong. I also tried using this IP address and computer name on my workstation, and that did not work either.

Please update your Google Map key to get me back up and running.

Please let me know what I need to do when I change computer hardware or internet access to keep my system running, without the need to update your Google Map key again.

Thanks for help,
Mike

johan
GpsGate

RE: GpsGate Google Map stopped working

Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:01 am

The URL you need to add to your Google Maps key is the URL you use to access GpsGate Server.

Regards,
Johan

GpsGate Support

mdoble

Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:10 am

Please add IP 192.168.1.2 computer name TrainProtect2 to my Google Map.

Thank you for your help

johan
GpsGate

Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:19 am

If you have purchased a Google Maps license from GpsGate, please contact support @ gpsgate.com to add new URLs to your key.

Otherwise, login to your Google account to add new URLs to your key.

Regards,
Johan

GpsGate Support

Return to “GpsGate Server - How to setup and use”