utk

RE: Payment plugin now released!

Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:34 pm

Please share the Paypal integration

JonasJ

Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:16 pm

utk,

Please send an email to support@gpsgate.com and we can continue the discussion about Paypal integration from there.

Best Regards,
Jonas J
GpsGate Support

kriskri

Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:47 am

Hi,

Is there any possibility to set two or more different products/plans for one client if the client has two or more vehicles in one application and has different subscriptions for them.

Regards,
Krzysztof

Silentwatcher

JonasJ

Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:55 pm

Krzysztof,

We try to keep the Payment plugin simple to use by avoiding such fine-grained configuration of Payment Plans for individual applications.

For a bit more complex scenareo such as yours where you have users with different subscriptions in an application that you need to charge differently for, we can provide another solution for you.

There is a plugin named UserSync (the plugin is currently in beta stage), see http://gpsgate.com/blogComment/usersync_plugin.

UserSync allows you to automatically copy users from a particular tag in a source application to another application.

To solve your particular scenareo you would create one Tag per user subscription type in your original VehicleTracker application and set up a UserSync rule that will copy users of a single tag into a separate "payment application". You can then activate different Payment Plans that you have created with different Product Type and unit price for those different "payment applications".

That is, you would not activate a Payment Plan for your original application. Instead you would activate different Payment Plans for the different "payment applications" updated by UserSync based on the subscription tags in the original application. Note that for the UserSync rules you would have to check the checkbox "Synchronize when a user is deleted" so that you do not keep removed users in the "payment applications".

One drawback with this approach is that you will not be able to receive login overdue notification messages when there are overdue payments in a "payment application" when logging in to the original VehicleTracker application. However it might not even be the case that you need such login overdue notifications. Email notifications can still be used.

Best Regards,
Jonas J
GpsGate Support

brogan

Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:58 am

Firstly I just wanted to say what a great plugin this is, well done. Is it or will it be possible to bill operators at a different rate than users as currently the options are based on licenses used or license limit, that's great for devices but if I wanted to charge operators at a lesser rate how could I accomplish this? Also, is there a more in depth thread concerning integration with PayPal?

JonasJ

Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:36 pm

Hi brogan,

Thanks for the feedback! As you point out, there is currently no way to charge for operators and we will take this into consideration for future updates of the Payment plugin.

Regarding the PayPal integration, please contact us at support @ gpsgate.com and we can talk about more about the details.

Best Regards,
Jonas J
GpsGate Support

focalpoint

Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:23 am

Im trying to integrate Paypal to GPS gate. Is this possible ? Based on the conversations on this forum, GPS gate recommends sending an email to the support@gpsgate.com.
I have sent multiple emails with this request and i have not received a response. Please advice.
Hezbon Mose

doinit

JonasJ

Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:15 pm

Hezbon,

Check your email shortly!

Best Regards,
Jonas J
GpsGate Support

sugarrai

Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:26 pm

Hi Johan

when I want to mark a payment plan as payed, I get the error message "The payment 0 was not found."

I can add a comment in the popup "Describe why the payment is marked paid".

Same error shows up when trying to save after entering a value into the "Custom Reference" field.

Thanks, Bruno

Gabor
GpsGate

Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:09 pm

Hi Bruno,

Could you please take a screenshot of the error and send it to support[at]gpsgate.com email address?

Regards,
Gabor
GpsGate Support

Janubande

Thu May 19, 2016 3:10 pm

We have a customer to who has 5 vehicles taken in Dec and 5 in Feb and he pays every year. In the payment plug in how do I make separate reminders for him?

johan
GpsGate

Thu May 19, 2016 4:31 pm

Janubande: This is currently not possible.

Regards,
Johan

GpsGate Support

Return to “GpsGate Server - How to setup and use”