I am not able to add new custom fields to existing user types. Newly added custom fields show up in the details pane of existing user types, but when selected as visible and saved, the visible checkmark is gone when the user type is re-opened.
This is the procedure I use to recreate the problem:
1. Open "Manage custom fields"
2. Add Field of text type named "ID", then Save
3. Open User type Editor
- Select existing User Type named "User"
- Open Details pane. Check "Visible" checkmark for new field
- Save the user type. Message is shown "Data has been successfully saved"
4. Re-open User Type Editor, select same user type "User".
- The visible checkmark is now not checked
I have all the latest plugins installed