cnzoughe

Tracking car by camera video on gpsgate server

Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:05 pm

Hi everybody,

I'm a IT engineer working on gpsgate server for tracking car. Currently i'm using device from Meitrack, MVT series for the vehicle fleet. But i was wondering if it was possible to set device with camera video and to see pictures on gpsgate server in real time. Because it would be very interesting for customers. They asked me that question two weeks ago.
That's the reason why i'm looking for someone here who can enlighten me on this particulary point, please.

Best regards.

Mineware

RE: Tracking car by camera video on gpsgate server

Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:39 am

I believe there is already a plugin for that.

topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10874

Cheers,

cnzoughe

Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:06 pm

Hi Mineware,

A good question was asked there concerning that plugin. What kind of camera video we have to connect in a device to see pictures in gpsgate server.Is that pluging available for any device? example for Meitrack device? Nobody has replied yet in the link you gave me. If you've got a clue,please get me informed.

Best regards

Mineware

Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:42 pm

Hey Mate,
I will take a look, from memory i got it going with my Iphone. i will do some research when I get a chance and see what other types are available.

Cheers,

Chad

EDIT:refer to bambuser thread

cwilfried

Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:24 am

Hi everybody. I've got a meeting with my customer this thursday and i have to show them how it is possible to cut motor of a vehicle connected to a meitrack device using gpsgate server. Someone showed me how to send commands to a device with open"terminal" window on GGS. I tried to send 0000,F01 (reboot gsm signal) command to a MT90 device and the test had succeed. Therefore i noted the message returned from device in that window ,showing with OK nearly at the end that command had succeed ($$A28,861785005740505,F01,OK*EF[0x0D][0x0A])like SMS. But that's not the case with MVT600 . I sent the same command to that MVT600 and nothing has been done,and i've seen no message with OK. Is Someone could explaint to me why i've not got the same result ? It seems like i can send command to MT90 and not to MVT600.

I hope to hear about your answers to enlighten me a soon as possible

Best regards.

johan
GpsGate

Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:03 am

cwilfried: Please post new questions in new topics.

Regards,
Johan

GpsGate Support

cnzoughe

Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:57 pm

Hi Johan,

Excuse me,to ask this question here! but i'm really need a quick answer for fuel sensor. I'm working currently with a fuel sensor fromo Meitrack. I set the range voltage and liters in Device mappers with AD2 input like this : 0:5#0:24 and i can see status of the fuel sensor changed on"window Status". It's clear with these first setting in device mappers,data from fuel sensor is read and retrieve correctly. B i don't understand why there is no data shown on the reports FU1004,FU1005 and FU1006 concerning fuel sensor. The reports are empty. THis does not make sens to me. If data can be read then they must be collected on the reports.
Have you got an idea why data recorded are not shown of the reports,please?

Best regards.

Return to “GpsGate Server - How to setup and use”