Note: for an updated version of this and other articles, we recommend you to check our knowledge base here
FEATURE: Google Maps v3
How to install
1. Login to SiteAdmin
2. Go to Plugins
3. Go to "Get More Plugins"
4. Install "Google Maps"
How to activate
If you have a Google Maps Enterprise key, or if you have a Google Maps key from GpsGate you do not need to do anything after upgrade.
If you have a "free" Google Maps key, you need to create a new "free" v3 key. Follow the steps below:
1. Visit the APIs Console at https://code.google.com/apis/console
and log in with your Google Account.
2. Click the Services link from the left-hand menu.
3. Activate the Google Maps API v3 service.
4. Click the API Access link from the left-hand menu. Your API key is available from the API Access page, in the Simple API Access section. Maps API applications use the Key for browser apps.
5. Copy and paste the generated key-code into the text field under SiteAdmin -> Maps -> Google Maps -> Free Key.
Blank addresses are returned. http://forum.gpsgate.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=13718
Firewall settings. http://forum.gpsgate.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16562