limyo

Two monitor screen support suggestion

Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:52 am

Most customer with large number vehicle need to see gps tracking system on 2 monitor screen.
1. First monitor display vehicle list, vehicle info, Track, Track points and other detail information.
2. Real time map on a separate window which is can display on second monitor. This feature should have option in setting:
-Enable: to display map on separate window & can display on second monitor(for large number of vehicle management).
-Disable: to display map within vehicle tracker system window (for small number of vehicle management.

Dear support team, I suggest you consider to add this feature into GPSGate server.

Thanks
Best regards

Yo Lim

ggsgeek

RE: Two monitor screen support suggestion

Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:53 pm

I was afraid of asking this knowing that GpsGate is a completely web based application and multi-monitor support is something which has to be done at the browser level. Now that you have taken a step forward in putting this request, I would strongly suggest there should be something done in this direction, Not sure how this feature-request can be addressed though.

yongly

Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:53 pm

I also look for this feature.
Hope developer will include this feature to gpsgate server.

globaltrack

Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:10 am

I would also love to see this feature. I would like to expand on ggsgeek's cooment about it being implemented on the browser level. I have seen web pages which are able to launch a new browser window and control, or at least refresh, the content within the new secondary window from the primary window (sort of like a pop-up advertisment).

For example, you would have a primary window with the device data and a secondary (pop-up) window with a full screen map. When a track, device, alarm, etc. is selected in the primary window, the change would be reflected in the secondary window (the map view).

Return to “GpsGate Server - How to setup and use”