piter197

Map zoom and EVENT_TIME problem after update Patch

Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:54 pm

Dear Support,

After updating latest Patch, I got problem on Google Map Zooming if double click the google map view. It always shown message "We are sorry, but we don't have maps...... "

This problem do not occur if from the first time for zoom operation I'm using zoom slider.

second problem that in my Event Rule that include [EVENT_TIME] in a notification. the [EVENT_TIME] always shown wrong time/late, randomly delayed from actual time from several minutes to several hours.

Please help is there any ways to solve these.

Thank you.

Regards.

Best Regards,

Piter197

GRACO

RE: Map zoom and EVENT_TIME problem after update Patch

Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:08 pm

Every time I zoom using the mouse wheel, all vehicles disappear from map from time to time, I need to refresh page to see them again. (chrome)

Fredrik

Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:32 pm

@piter197
We had some reports about Google maps having problems recently. Do you still have these issues?
Please start a new thread regarding the event rule.

@GRACO
Not seen this. Which map do you use? Try to disable all map-plugins but one and the enable one-by-one and see if problem persists. Otherwise send a test-login to support-at-gpsgate.com and we can take a look.

Regards,
Fredrik Blomqvist

GpsGate Support

piter197

Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:15 am

My application have shown Error-404 in Panel POI, so I have to disable POI plugin in SiteAdmin.

Now, all my applications can only be opened from IE 9 or IE 9 64bit. FF 11, Chrome 17 and Safari 5 fail to display Map View, can not be shown at all. but other pages like setting, Event Rule, etc can be opened and display properly.

The weird thing that application open from IE, now the Google Maps can be zoom by double-click, no longer show message "We are sorry, but we don't have maps...... ".

Is this related? this behavior just arise to night after last update of IntelliTrack Tracker plugin.

Thank you.

Regards,
piter197

piter197

Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:07 pm

Dear Fredrik,

FYI After resolving problem with UrlScan to allow dot in Path, now the google maps can not be zoomed again by double clicking, will got message "We are sorry, but we don't have maps...... ".

Regards,
piter197

Fredrik

Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:18 pm

Double-click zoom works fine for me (Chrome & Firefox). Perhaps you simply have slow internet connection? Or some local limitation to Google maps? Check status of your Google maps quota.

Regards,
Fredrik Blomqvist

GpsGate Support

piter197

Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:15 pm

Yes (FF, Chrome, Safari, IE) double-click zoom goggle maps working fine now. the problem may be sometime slow internet connection.

Thank you.

Regards,
piter197

Return to “GpsGate Server - How to setup and use”