Note: for an updated version of this and other articles, we recommend you to check our knowledge base here
Visit All Plugin v184.108.40.20620 (labsupdate.gpsgate.com) Released: 2012-02-09
"Visit All" is an event expression that can be used to check that a vehicle has visited all geofences in a tag or all POIs in a POI category (within a specified time).
Installation / Usage
1) In SiteAdmin, go to Plugins.
2) Click "Change URL", enter "http://labsupdate.gpsgate.com/".
3) Download and install the latest Visit All plugin.
4) Next, login to VehicleTracker and go to Admin -> Event Rules.
5) Click "Add new Event Rule".
6) In step 4 (Expressions), select "Visit All".
7) Select mode, "Geofence" or "Points Of Interest".
Enter a timeout. The timeout specifies the maximum time allowed between the first and the last position visited in the tag/category.
9) ("Geofence" mode only) Select the tag that positions should be checked against.
10) ("POI" mode only) Select the category that positions should be checked against and the accepted tolerance/radius/distance.
Note! "Visit All" only works in Live mode, not in Analyze (reporting) mode.