Mobile, "smart phone", interface v184.108.40.20652 - 2012-01-04
- Device signals can now be viewed on vehicle info page.
- Faster loading of the vehicle list page.
- Faster application switching and map page.
- Mobile app is now fully localizable including translation,
- "_MobileLogin" privilege to control which applications and users that should have access to the Mobile interface.
- Many generic bugfixes and optimizations. Animations disabled for slower browsers for example.
Mobile, "smart phone", interface v220.127.116.1126 - 2011-12-19
- Fix "root" installation gray screen.
- Fix "403 - Forbidden: Access is denied error" when not having index.html configured as "Default document" in IIS
Mobile, "smart phone", interface v18.104.22.16825 - 2011-12-16
View your vehicles and be notified of alarms right in your smart phone or tablet. Your fleet has never been closer!
Login to SiteAdmin.
Go to "Plugins".
Set the repository url to http://beta.gpsgate.com
(instead of http://update.gpsgate.com
Install the new beta Core and then the Mobile plugin.
Please be aware that this is a Beta release. Try it on a non business critical server first.
Navigate to http://yourdomain/
If you are using a mobile device you will be automatically redirected to http://yourdomain/m
You can also navigate directly to http://yourdomain/m
Login with your normal user name.
Use the button in the upper left corner to navigate between pages.
The UI can be used with your normal desktop browser as well.
All pages can be bookmarked. Do this for pages you use often.
Known mobile device compatibility issues:
iOS 4.1 only works with the OpenLayers map.
iOS pre 4 is not supported.
How to give feedback and report bugs:
Describe your problem as detailed as possible and how to repeat it.
Include as much information about your device as possible such as device typer, OS, OS version etc.
If you use the support e-mail link found under home -> help, then all necessary technical information
will be submitted automatically.