akilrajdho

RE: GpsGate Server improvements, feedback requested!

Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:52 am

The most time consuming is the tracking part. When we check the cars to be tracked on the Vehicles panel the tracks appear in the Tracks(Selected Vehicles) panel. But then it would be great if just checking one track of a certain day would draw the track on the map and leave the usage of the Track Points (Selected Tracks) panel and the draw track button only for the cases when we need to apply additional filters.
That will make the job much easier [:)]

Akil Rajdho
Mob: +355696005050

GpsGate comment: It is now possible to right click on a vehicle and draw today's track

akilrajdho

Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:02 am

It will also be important, at least from my experience with fleet managers that after drawing a track all other vehicles except the one we are tracking should disappear from the map until we pres a button that refreshes every thing.
[:)]

Akil Rajdho
Mob: +355696005050

btrack

Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:09 am

Greetings,

i think it would be good more than that features to create :

- a motion of the vehicle moving betwen eatch point ( as used on bofan ) , that shoes more really vehicle moving ;

- Change the point of the map ( like color ) when moving ;

- Send the map route print screen ( points of passage in the time of the report ) in the begining of the reports used on schecueld , like the cartrack does ;

at the moment its all ,

guess this ones are very important ,

thanks

kind regards

piter197

Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:24 pm

Hi,

I suggest if GGS could provide button Mute in Panel Alarm. so Operator can mute the sound without need to close the alarm or mute speaker.

Also the button Close alarm if GGS can provide setting in menu Admin\Features as role based, so not all user/operator may close an alarm/all alarms.

Regards,
piter197

telinfo

Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:02 pm

Hy Guys

I too would like to see a simple quick way to view tracks. Something like being able to right click on a user (vehicle) and choose to view the last 24 hours of tracks, this would be very useful for a quick check of a vehicles latest movements.

Also being able to see ignition status of a vehicle ( if collecting this from the tracker)both on the main map view page and vehicle list plus in tracks chosen to view. Green for ignition on and maybe red when ignition is off. Thanks, Paul.

telinfo

GpsGate comment: It is now possible to right click on a vehicle and draw today's track

piter197

Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:00 am

Event rule expression not only support equal, less or more comparison but also more formula like modulo.

Regards,
piter197

willemjan

Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:59 am

Requested changes:
1 Ability to combine tabs in a screen for instance Dispatch and Map together or combining the vehicles routes and points in a single windows with multiple tabs.

2. Ability to move a screen to another browser screen on a second display for instance left monitor only the map and right monitor the Dispatch, POI alarms vehicles etc.

3. Screen that displays the vehicles and the last known location in a list instead of the map (Option that can be disabled and with timer because of geocoder).

GpsGate comment:
You can now move around tabs in workspace http://forum.gpsgate.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15216
Use _LiveAddress to get a list with locations http://forum.gpsgate.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14934

Dirdnav

Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:40 am

1. In vehicle info panel under vehicle name nice if added the address so we could view the address position when switch the certain vehicle.

2. Full screen view of map would be great.
3. in the alarm panel would be great if
available custom sound option, mute/unmute button
4. I would like if could saving the last work space including the zoom level+tick check boxes because can save my time when reopen/relogin back to the applications.

@emalanre
I vote for the fuel graph features like other system available.

@multitechsb
I vote for the features.

@Bjoman
I vote for the features

Regards,
Vandrid

GpsGate comment:
Use _LiveAddress to show vehicle locations http://forum.gpsgate.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14934

Fredrik

Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:17 pm

One commonly requested feature to be able to quickly draw the latest tracks for a vehicle is now released as part of the "Patch.3275". see http://forum.gpsgate.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14084

Regards,
Fredrik Blomqvist

GpsGate Support

piter197

Thu May 03, 2012 4:19 pm

Dear GGS,

On Admin -> Tag and Admin -> Privileged, the view only list "name" can this be improved that show "name - (username)" just like display of Site admin -> applications\Administrator. On some cases this more complete list "name - (username)" can be really helped.

Thank you.

Regards,
piter197

GpsGate comment:
You have this in v3.1

limyo

Thu May 17, 2012 4:33 pm

GPS status icon for "Gprs connect to server but lost gps signal" and "Sending data buffering" use the same status yellow color.
I suggest next update use different status color for "Sending data buffering".

Thanks
Regards

Yo Lim

redmoor

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:23 pm

It would be great if you could change the colour of the points of interest (POI)

I use the points of interest to mark where my customers are. Each driver has a list of customers on his list which he will deliver to on that day.

I add them via the SOAP interface but they are all the same colour which makes it very hard to separate the different drivers customers.

Any chance of allow the colour/shape of the POI to be changed via SOAP?

GpsGate comment:
Icons can now be used for POIs http://forum.gpsgate.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15431

voict

Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:10 pm

I would like a simple method to change user(names), icons ans colors by code and force the changes in the active page(s).

I allso would like the support of the Web Farm Framework of Microsoft so that it will be possible to create a redundant environment

johan
GpsGate

Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:58 pm

I have now added comments to some of the replies to this topic, the comments are marked in italic as GpsGate comment and gives some shows what has been done to address all your feedback.

We understand the need to fine tune all existing features to make them easier to use. Please continue to post feedback and we will try to address things step by step.

Regards,
Johan

GpsGate Support

noel

Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:57 am

Hello Johan,

I would suggest that when creating a new geofence, we can also see the boundaries of previously created geofences on the map. This will further make the mapping more accurate ang boundary overlaps reduced.

GpsGate comment:
It is now possible to make the geofences static.

Return to “GpsGate Server - How to setup and use”