Hi, I have the following suggestions: Some may be a repeat as may have been mentioned by other.
1. Tracks window to open in a separate window,currently, one has to minimize and scroll especially if there are a lot of trucks involved. if it opens in a separate window, there will be more space to have a wider view and less scrolling will be needed
2. In reports, have an option to run reports for a single vehicle or a range of vehicles.Having report for a whole fleet, when you just want a monthly report for one, means you have to scroll down to find the one vehicle's report one is interested in. This can be tedious if one has hundreds of vehicles
3. Vehicle list select/unselect all option.
4. Alarms closed by one user, should still be active in another user's view.
5. Mouse scroll over alarm to give info on the alarm. Currently, when you have a lot of alarms, clicking on one alarm is confusing.
6. Different colour to identify different alarms
7. Tracks replay in automatic mode, currently have to use mouse, and can be time consuming if you have to go through each track point manually