Incan

RE: Plugin: Live video in VehicleTracker with Bambuser

Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:02 pm

Works perfekt with my Iphone!

How do you use Bambuser? What kind of 'camera' do you have in the vehicle.

teonguyen

Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:17 am

I using for Vehicle tracker, I had setup follow steps of JonasJ posted.

I Login with an administrator user and Click the "Windows" -> "Bambuser" menu item, It show the Bambuser window "Error: The page can not be found"

Thanks your feedback

stelazh

Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:21 pm

I have a questions for you...can you tell me please what kind of camera can i integrate in my vehicle MVT600 , in mode that i can register everything in my vehicle ?

In another topic of forum is said that for the moment the gpsgate can't support a camera...how can i do to support a camera with this plugin...because a webcamera can't integrate in vehicle..i have tested this plugin with a webcamera and it work perfect.

Regards

SkyKnight

Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:44 am

Someone know with what tracker brand it works the camera plug? I am working in a aplication and need video stream. Thank you!

Dreaming has no price....except on a hotel.

cnzoughe

Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:15 pm

Hi everybody,

A good question was asked here concerning that plugin. What kind of camera video we have to connect in a device to see pictures in gpsgate server.Is that pluging available for any device? example for Meitrack device?

Best regards

Mineware

Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:12 pm

What you are better off doing is getting a cheap android device and using that as your camera

http://bambuser.com/phones

I know its another data plan but there are not many options (keeping it simple)

Chad

cnzoughe

Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:15 pm

Hi Mineware,

Thank you very much for replying me so quickly that's very kind. That would not be easy to change device because all my customers are connected to MVT/VT series from meitrack. If i've got to change...what a price and job to deal with! I don't understand why such an option by camera video is not available for any device in gpsgate server. I was really disappointed. That could have been really interesting for customers. They asked me about that option two weeks ago.

Anyway,i've got another point to find out. Have you got a clue how to set a fuel sensor in gpsgate server?

I'd like to know how you set a sensor fuel,that's to say how you fixed fuel level voltage or percentage in gpsgate server and your Moltiplicator and constant for correct measure. Because i've got a fuel sensor to set in MVT600 device but i've seen nowhere in gpsgate server to set those parameter level in sit administration.

Someone asked a same question but people replies after one year.

Best regards.

Mineware

Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:19 pm

All I know is to set up the actual sensor. See Below for VT310. There should be a guide somewhere.

Chad

cnzoughe

Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:35 pm

Hi Mineware,
Thank you very much for your quick reply and that piece of information. But in this case with your sensor in VT31O,i think i don't know there would be some settings to add this sensor on gpsgate server. Because if you've got to define an event rule based on fuel level,how could you do if your sensor is not set on the server to read data measure for event rule? Is there a menu on site administration to do that? I've seen nothing concerning that point. I know for example you can add a sensor fuel on MS02 server on a window and you can entered some information like" name of the device connected to the sensor,high level and low level in percentage,and formula. But in gpsgate that's not the case Is that right?

kalmangabriel

Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:42 pm

@cnzoughe
drop me a line to tech@scorpiontrack.ro
i'll do my best to help you out with both Meitrack and GGS :)

<font color="red">Please note that my reply IS NOT from GpsGate!!!</font id="red">
------------------------------------------
<font size="1">Email: tech@scorpiontrack.ro Skype: gabrielkalman
Internet: It doesn't make you more stupid, it just makes your stupidity more accessible to others</font id="size1">

guardiantrac

Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:27 am

hello friends
installed the plug-in created the account on Bambuser however the following error appears "Do you have the access to this API method. how can I fix it...

Thank's

guardiantrac

Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:10 am

hello friends
installed the plug-in created the account on Bambuser however the following error appears "Do you have the access to this API method. how can I fix it...

Originally posted by JonasJ

The Bambuser plugin was built for version 2.3.0.1944. There is now a bambuser.zip for version 2.3.1.2076 for download (see first post of this thread).

Best Regards,
Jonas
GpsGate

Return to “GpsGate Server - How to setup and use”