richardhula

Licence issue

Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:45 pm

Hi Johan

I purchased GpsGate last year & you sent me keys for v 1.1 & 2.0. No problem with version I have been running on my laptop (latest build 196).

Having just purchased an iPAQ hw6915 I installed mobile vesion (build 196) on it. It didn't ask for key & worked fine (assumed it cleverly picked up licence from one on my laptop through which it was installed).

Decided to reinstall several programs including GpsGate on storage card to free up space in resident memory. No problem there either but GpsGate is now asking for licence & won't accept the one I purchased last year.

Is this correct?

Regards - Richard

johan
GpsGate

RE: Licence issue

Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:16 pm

I can find one license for GpsGate for Windows under your email address.

There are separate licenses for Windows and Pocket PC, this means you need to buy an additional license for Pocket PC.

Regards,
Johan

Franson Support

focalpoint

Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:00 am

Johan
I bought a licence online and received the invcoice and and key.bin attachment. I tried to open the key abd Window will not open the key. Please advice on how I open the file and steps to activate the licences to my GPSgate website.

Hezbon Mose

doinit

johan
GpsGate

Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:38 am

focalpoint: For GpsGate Server follow those steps:

1. Login to SiteAdmin
2. Go to Settings (top menu)
3. Go to License (left menu)
4. Upload the key.bin file

Note that GpsGate Client and GpsGate Server is different products (since you posted this question in the wrong section of the forum.

Regards,
Johan

GpsGate Support

Return to “GpsGate Splitter - How to setup and use”