Joy_yun

Error on franson.bluetools.manager

Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:48 am

Hi, im new in franson bluetooth. When i try to run example code from franson (FindAndConnect), i get 4 errors: 'Franson.BlueToolsManager' does not contain a definition for: 'NetworkDiscovered', 'NetworkLost', 'NetworkStackLoaded', 'NetworkStackUnloaded'
Whereas i was add references Franson.BlueTools.dll, and i was change the license key. Can you help me to resolve this errors?

Jonas

RE: Error on franson.bluetools.manager

Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:51 pm

You can just delete those four lines, it's an experiment that shouldn't be in the sample.

Regards,
Jonas

Joy_yun

Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:00 am

Thank you,i was delete 4 line that cause error. But i think the app did not work cause it can't find my bluetooth handphone.
Can franson work with bluesoleil stack?
I create client server aplication that communicate using bluetooth. client in phone with j2me and server using c#, that possible to do? Thank you so much, i was asking to many forum, but no one replay my question.

Joy_yun

Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:01 am

can u give me tutorial or link about bluetooth c#? I really new in c#, i never using c# yet. I had used dot net,but i never try c#. That dificult to get tutorial bluetooth c#, i mean like simple sorce code,that discrible step by step to create service or conect to other device or discover other device, or etc. Thank you so much.

Jonas

Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:10 pm

No, there is no support for the BlueSoleil stack at the moment. You need a dongle capable of using the Microsoft or Widcomm stack.

There are samples for creating services (i.e. SimpleService) and connecting to other devices (i.e. FindAndConnect) in the SDK that you've installed.

Regards,
Jonas

Return to “BlueTools”