* BlueTools is now linked to the latest Widcomm SDK, which hopefully will improve Widcomm stability.
* DeviceClass is now reported correctly for detected devices.
* RadioStatus implemented on Network. Allows you to change the status of the radio on stacks that supports this. (i.e. MS supports shutting down bluetooth entirely whereas Widcomm only disables the radio but do not power down.)
* DiscoverAll property on Network. Allows you to always detect devices in your bluetooth neighbourhood even if they are detected.
* AutoPowerOn on Manager. Allows you to disable BlueTools ability to turn on the blutooth radio if it is off.
* Windows CE compability bug have been fixed. You should now be able to use BlueTools on your Windows CE device (non-Pocket PC). Features not available on the system platform will still not be available of course.
Service release (Build 818)
* DeviceClass is now reported properly on Pocket PC with the Microsoft stack
* .NET 3.5 support (Both .NET Framework and Compact Framework)
* DiscoverDevice(DeviceClass) added to Network. You can now select one major or minor DeviceClass to scan for.
Service release (Build 842)
* Network.Name implemented for all stacks and platforms
* Added missing files from some VB.NET samples.
* Experimental Unicode conversion for non-Western charsets. (RemoteDevice.UseUnicode)
* Bug fix for MFC BlueTools library which couldn't discover devices.
* Other non-critical bug fixes.
The Obex and SMS source has also been released.
It is available from the download page for BlueTools.
How to upgrade to BlueTools 1.21 can be found here: http://www.franson.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6429