Hi Jonas!!! This is my problem (Sory for my english and thanks again.)
- What exception are you receiving when executing Manager.GetManager()?
* The exception is: Failed to load bluetooth driver!
- Also, where did you get files BlueTools.dll, BlueToolsMS.dll, BlueToolsWC.dll and BlueToolsWC150.dll?
* I have got them from (http://franson.com/bluetools/download.asp?file=BlueToolsSDK.zip&platform=net
). I download the file BlueToolsSDK.zip (v 1.1)
I read the instructions (How to install) so I copy the especified dlls in the directory \Windows of my device (iPAQ 2210)
- It is important to remember that different platforms use different DLLs. That's why it's recommended to use the installers for your platform to make sure the correct files are installed. An iPAQ H2210 should make use of the ARM-version of the files. The installer should then be called "BlueTools.arm.CAB".
* Where can I download "BlueTools.arm.CAB"?
*Give me the correct links for downloads please (dlls and necesary files)
Note: I use Windows Mobile 2003 for Pocket PC in my device