hessuhessu

using bluetooth and comports

Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:29 pm

Is it possible to make an aplication wich connects bt device to a virtula serial port. If it is can it be done with using trialversions from boath bluetools and serilatools.. I have a device thaht sends data stream to computer via BT and i would like to connect it to a virtual serial port.

Jonas

RE: using bluetooth and comports

Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:22 pm

It should be possible since GpsGate uses bluetools behind the scenes for just that.
Anything you can do with the full version of BlueTools can be done with the trial version.

Regards,
Jonas

hessuhessu

Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:05 pm

i tried to use boath bluetool and comtool library but it is not possibel with one serial licence number.. but i is not alos possible to use two license number in same application

hessuhessu

Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:14 pm

so can you recomend what i should use.. i am trying to make an application that connects bt measurement devices to computer. devices send their mesurement signal over BT connection. So far i have aplication thaht is able to read data from virtual comports so i would like to use them. so i need library that enables me to do aplication that pairs the measurment device to virtual comport atomatically usong eather widcomm BT stack or MS BT stack. thanks for the help so far..

Return to “BlueTools”