Just announcing, that Aspicore GSM Tracker 3.17 now conforms the GpsGate TrackerOne reference design.
* Quick Start to begin using GpsGate.com VehicleTracker together with Aspicore GSM Tracker http://gpsgate.com/trackerone
* The configuration procedure is optimized for easy failsafe connectivity.
* Ability to turn tracking ON and OFF remotely from the VehicleTracker application with an SMS
* Ability to poll the current position with an SMS from the VehicleTracker
* Possibility to send geotagged status signals and alarms from the mobile to the server with ease
* Possibility to do SMS based tracking, or use SMS as a backup channel for GPRS
You can download the evaluation version of Aspicore GSM Tracker to your Nokia GPS phone (or other S60 phone) from
http://www.aspicore.com/en/tuotteet_tra ... =2#8834;=2.
Configuration instructions you find at http://www.aspicore.com/pdf/GSM_Tracker ... kerOne.pdf
This is a new alternative way to integrate Aspicore GSM Tracker with GpsGate Server. You can still use the old way through the settings wizard, but then you'll miss the new SMS features.
Jyrki / Aspicore