Updates and bug fixes for Dashboard Plugin
The Dashboard plugin provides a real time overview of your fleet.
You can now visualize the number of vehicles idling, distance traveled or any other events triggered and their duration.
The real time interface provides you with a better overall control of your fleet and easier management of fleet operations.
Initially, we are releasing the Dashboard plugin for our Mobile Application, which enables you to be constantly updated, even when you are on the go!
Read More: http://gpsgate.com/blogComment/dashboards
Dashboard v220.127.116.115 Released: 2017-11-15
- First batch of UI updates to modernize the look of VehicleTracker. New buttons and a more 'flat' looking interface.
Dashboard v18.104.22.1683 Released: 2017-10-19
- Improved support for Archiving.
Dashboard v22.214.171.12440 Released: 2017-08-15
Dashboard v126.96.36.19917 Released: 2017-06-05
- Security improvements. Medium severity. Upgrade recommended.
Dashboard v188.8.131.5268 Released: 2017-04-26
- Fix: Works better in GpsGate Fleet app.
Dashboard v184.108.40.20609 Released: 2017-02-16
- Fix install on servers using older Microsoft SQL Server backends
- Optimizations and smaller fixes.
Dashboard v220.127.116.1183 Released: 2017-01-11
- Fix Application Template synchronization problem
Dashboard v18.104.22.16888 Released: 2016-12-13
- Initial Release