How to enable GeocodeFarm Geocoding Provider
Note: GpsGate Geocodefarm Plugin works with Version 3 of Geocodefarm API. If you have a Version 2 account, please visit the registration link below to sign up for a Version 3 account plan.
GeocodeFarm provides a geocoding and reverse-geocoding service which can now be integrated with GpsGate Server.
see https://www.geocode.farm/geocoding/comm ... tions-faq/
for more information.
Steps to Install
1. Login to SiteAdmin
2. Go to "Plugins" tab.
3. Set the Repository URL to beta.gpsgate.com
4. Download and install "Geocodefarm".
Enter key and activate in application
1. Go to SiteAdmin -> Maps -> Geocodefarm
2. Enter the Geocodefarm API key
If you do not have a Geocodefarm key, get one by signing up here: https://www.geocode.farm/register/
Once you have registered for a key you log in here: https://www.geocode.farm/dashboard/login/
GeocodeFarm will allow you 100 geocode or reverse geocode requests per day per server with no API key. GpsGate Server will cache all requests for you but if you find yourself going over this limit you can upgrade your Geocodefarm plan here: https://www.geocode.farm/register/
Enable GeocodeFarm as geocoder for an application:
1. Click on Applications in SiteAdmin menu.
2. Click on the application for which you want to set GeocodeFarm as a geocoder
3. Select "Geocodefarm" in the drop down under "Geocoder".
4. Click Save.
Maps supported by GpsGate Server
Create new geocoder "stack". You may for example want to create a new geocoder which first checks geofences, then POIs and as a final resort Geocodefarm.