GUIDE: Camera plugin
This plugin enables you to take a picture using camera attached to a device.
- ATrack AK1, AK7, AT1Pro, AT5, AU5, AU7, AY5.
- Meitrack MVT600, T1
- TZone AVL09 (not stable)
- Queclink GV300
How to install
1. Login to SiteAdmin.
2. Go to plugins.
3. Click on "Get More Plugins".
4. Download and install "Camera".
5. Enable Camera plugin for your application: Applications -> [Select app] -> Enable / Disable features.
Camera column is now available in the vehicle list indicating the status of pictures for devices:
- green icon: new picture available.
- gray icon: picture available
- faded icon: no picture available
You can access the overview of pictures for a selected vehicle by clicking on the status icon in Camera column or "Show pictures" in context menu.
In the overview window you can filter the pictures by date using the calendar control in the left upper corner, as shown below:
All dates which have picture are highlighted with green background inside the calendar. After selecting a date, you can see the thumbnail of pictures taken on specified date.
You can also see camera markers on the map for thumbnails which have position available.
You can open high resolution version of the picture by clicking the magnifier icon of thumbnail picture:
You can delete a picture if you have _EditPicture privilege.
Taking a picture
If you have _TakePicture privilege, you can use "Take Picture" item in the context menu of vehicle list to take a picture.
If the command queue of the device is not empty, a confirmation window will show up:
If you click "Yes", a "Take picture" command will be sent to device aborting the other command in progress.
If you click "No", nothing happens.
Diagnose the command status using the Terminal Window
You can set up a rule which triggers picture taking:
Creating Camera event rules for Meitrack devices
Creating Camera event rules for TZone, ATrack devices
Use the Cleanup plugin
to delete unnecessary pictures
Trouble shooting (Meitrack device)
- A microSD card is installed in the card slot.
- There is enough space on the microSD card to take pictures.
- The camera is connected to right port (Camera 1).