This guide shows how you configure your SysTech devices and GpsGate Server to monitor harsh driving, speeding and excessive idling using the Eco Report Plugin.
You have a GpsGate Server installation with a SysTech device listed above (this guide does not cover basic device setup).
- Your GpsGate Server is updated with the latest IntelliTrac and VarPack2 Plugins
- The device is mounted according to recommendations from the manufacturer
2. Device setup: Harsh acceleration and deceleration
You can start with these settings (and calibrate later if required):
Acceleration trigger: 3.2 m/s (11,5 km/h, "32" in command).
Deceleration trigger: 2.5 m/s (9 km/h, "25" in command)
Send the following command to set the acceleration and deceleration values:
Send the following command to activate acceleration and deceleration reports over GPRS:
3. Device setup: Harsh turning
Start with these Harsh turning values:
Heading change: 30 degrees per 3 seconds
Speed over: 40 km/h (40 km/h is 11.1 m/s, "111" in the command)
Send the following command to set the harsh turning values:
4. Application setup: Configure the Device mapper
Login to VehicleTracker as an administrator.
Select the IntelliTrac device mapper for your device and map the following signals:
"The input you have connected to the vehicle ignition signal" = "Ignition"
"HarshBraking" = "HarshBreakingDigital"
"HarshAcceleration" = "HarshAccelerationDigital"
Save the Device mapper.
5. Application setup: Install ECO Report Plugin
Follow this setup guide to install the Eco Report Plugin:
How to connect Intellitrac devices to GpsGate Server