Measure distances on the map.
GpsGate Server 3.0
This plugin enables you to measure distances on the map using a "ruler" tool.
How to install
1. Login to SiteAdmin.
2. Go to Plugins.
3. Set the "Repository URL" to labsupdate.gpsgate.com
4. Click on "Get More Plugins".
5. Download and install "Map Measure Tool".
6. Go to the application management page for the app that you want to enable it for.
7. Enable/Disable Features -> Plugins -> "Map Measure Tool".
Please make sure you have the latest Core and Patch.3275 also
Click the "ruler"-icon in the map toolbar. When clicking on the map
you can now draw a polyline click-by-click, the length is displayed in a popup window (using three scales of measures).
You end editing by double-clicking. Right-click will remove the last drawn point.
By specifying a speed the travel time for the current distance is calculated.
The measure line will be removed when closing the measure window or if clicking the map "swipe" tool button.
Note that this is a labs plugin. Please test it and give us feedback!
Note! This plugin does not support Internet Explorer.