Cleanup deletes old history data. In this way you can keep a maximum size of your database. After installation you actively need to enable Cleanup before any data will be deleted.
Steps to Install
1. Login to SiteAdmin
2. Go to "Plugins".
3. Download and install "Cleanup".
Enable Cleanup and specify site settings
1. Go to Settings -> Cleanup
2. Set a time when you want the cleanup to run. Typically in the middle of the night.
3. Check "Enabled"
4. Set "Keep history" periods.
Session: this is how long time login information is kept. It is recommended to set this value to 1 month.
Track data: this is how long track and event history is kept.
Report data: how long you want to keep reporting data. Requires Reporting 126.96.36.19909 or later
Alarm closes "blinking alarms.
You can specify a separate time period to keep data for each application.
1. Go to Application -> Cleanup
2. Select application from drop down.
3. Set period to keep data.
The application setting cannot be longer than the site setting.
How to archive data before it is cleaned up
Cleanup v188.8.131.5233 Released: 2017-03-28
* Works with latest version of Archiving.
Cleanup v184.108.40.20672 Released: 2016-08-10
- "Close Alarms" cleanup provider now supports period of 1 and 2 months
Cleanup v220.127.116.1179 Released: 2016-07-04
- Compatibility for new track storage format
Cleanup v18.104.22.16856 Released: 2015-10-07
* Support archiving data before cleanup.
Read More: http://gpsgate.com/blogComment/archiving_tracks
* Support for shorter cleanup periods
Cleanup v22.214.171.12415 Released: 2015-07-13
Cleanup v126.96.36.19939 Released: 2015-06-02
* FIX: Compatibility for new track data storage
Cleanup v188.8.131.5225 Released: 2015-05-05
* FIX: Cleanup of Track Data fix when using Microsoft SQL Server
* FIX: Accumulator data cleanup
Cleanup v184.108.40.2063 Released: 2015-02-09
* FIX: Added option to keep data up to 6 and 7 year
* FIX: Issue executing cleanup when using Microsoft SQL Server
Cleanup v220.127.116.114 Released: 2015-01-13
* FIX: Allow individual applications to keep data for a longer period than specified by the global setting
Cleanup v18.104.22.1686 Released 2014-10-14
* FIX: Cleanup of Event data sometimes fails for Microsoft SQL Server
Cleanup v22.214.171.1249 Released 2014-09-16
* FIX: Cleanup of Track data sometimes fails for Microsoft SQL Server
* FEATURE: Cleanup of Event Data
Cleanup v126.96.36.1997 Released 2014-08-12
* FIX: Do not remove accumulator corrections
Cleanup v188.8.131.522 Released 2014-03-10
- Fixed performance problems that could block database.
Cleanup v184.108.40.20697 Released 2013-05-13
- Progress information is now shown in Queue Viewer.
Cleanup v220.127.116.1166 Released 2012-09-25
- Can now automatically close "blinking" alarms after 1, 2, 3 or 7 days. This can be set on server or application level.
- "Session" cleanup will now also cleanup old items in Command Queue.
- Can now run in parallel with report processing.
- Added intervals 3, 4 and 5 years.
- Works better on large installations.
- Works better with MSSQL.